CD The Legend of Zelda 30th Anniversary Concert Regular Edition(Released)
CD ゼルダの伝説 30周年記念コンサート 通常盤
Nippon Columbia (Release Date: mid Feb-2017)
Image file name : http://img.amiami.jp/images/product/main/171/MED-CD2-24283.jpg
Set of 2 CDs
A full orchestra concert took place in celebration of the 30th anniversary of "The Legend of Zelda".
The concert took place in 5 halls in Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka and Nagoya, for a total of 6 shows.
This CD contains the performance from Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre concert hall that took place on Oct. 16, 2016.
2. Zelda-hime no theme
3. Kaze no Takuto medley
4. Kumikyoku Okarina melody
5. Boss-sen Sentoukyoku medley
6. Kamigami no Triforce 2 & 3 Juushi medley
7. "Skyword" staff roll
1. Zelda no Densetsu 30-shuunen symphony
2. Zelda no Densetsu Shouhin Kumikyoku
3. Gerudo no Tani
4. "Toki no Okarina" Hairaru Heigen
5. Daiyousei no theme
6. Twilight Princess medley
7. Zelda no Densetsu main theme
*This is a Regular Edition including only the CD.
Yume Sakura - Cloth Pasted Oval 1-tier Bento Box: Green
AY16701 Sumikko Gurashi - Mini Amulet Strrap: Tonkatsu
MR81601 Sumikko Gurashi - Scene Plush: Sumikko Gurashi Shrine
GS14201 Go Go School "Rilakkuma" Gift Set
TK98801 "Tebukuro wo Todoke ni" Rilakkuma - Mug w/Wooden Coaster
MR66501 "Tebukuro wo Todoke ni" Rilakkuma - Atsumete Plush: Brown Koguma
MR66601 "Tebukuro wo Todoke ni" Rilakkuma - Brown Koguma no Donguri Ouchi Set
Maiko-chan Socks Kimigiku Yellow / Free Size (22-25cm)
Fake Food Samples - Keychain: Fried Egg
- About "AmiAmi English Site"
- This website is the English version of Japan's largest internet figure shop, AmiAmi. It is for both domestic English speakers and for international customers. Please note that most products are generally manufactured for the Japanese domestic market, and some items may be strictly for sale and use within Japan. Orders containing items that are unavailable for sale overseas will be automatically canceled and the customer notified.
- Mail Communications
- You should automatically receive an order acknowledgment mail shortly after placing an order at our store. If you do not receive a mail, please check your spam mail settings and make sure you are able to receive mails from our @amiami.com domain, and contact us using the Contact Us form on our website. Your order may be canceled if we are not able to contact you.
- Payment Method
- - PayPal balance, eCheck, credit card
- Credit card
- - VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club
- Cash on delivery (domestic only)
- - 200 JPY COD fee required
Payment requests will be sent only after all items in an order are in stock.
- Cancellations are not accepted.
- Combined Shipping
- Items may only be combined for shipping if they are all in-stock, or pre-orders scheduled to be released the same month. In-stock and back-ordered items can be combined with pre-order items scheduled to be released the current month.
- Stock Status
- The stock status of items at our store is updated regularly during business hours. There may be some cases where the stock status displayed on our website does not match our available stock and items that are shown on our website as available may actuality be sold out. Customers will be contacted if this occurs.
- Shipping Methods
*EMS: 3-7 days delivery. Includes tracking and insurance up to 20,000 JPY. Recommended.
*Air Small Packet: 1-2 weeks delivery. Includes delivery confirmation and limited insurance up to 6,000 JPY. Size/weight restrictions apply.
*SAL Small Packet (Registered): 2-5 weeks delivery. Includes delivery confirmation and limited insurance up to 6,000 JPY.Size/weight restrictions apply.
*SAL Small Packet (Unregistered): 2-5 weeks delivery. No delivery confirmation, no insurance. Size/weight restrictions apply.
*SAL Parcel: 2-5 weeks delivery. Includes delivery confirmation and limited insurance. Some size/weight restrictions may apply.
*Sagawa Express: 1-2 days delivery within Japan via Sagawa Express. Includes tracking and delivery day/time may be specified. 500 JPY flat rate per order. Additional 200 JPY required for COD payments.
Delivery estimates are not guaranteed.
Shipping & Handling Fees (S&H)
We will inform you of the actual shipping rates for your items when your order is in stock and ready to ship. Please note that we cannot provide shipping quotes for pre-order items as we do not know their final size or weight.
Some rough estimates of EMS fees are as follows:
Small-Size Poseable Figure - appx. 1,500 JPY ~ 2,000 JPY, to North America
1/8 - 1/6 PVC Figure - appx. 2,000 JPY ~ 3,600 JPY, to North America
(Oceania is generally the same price, Asia is appx. 15% less, and Europe/South America are more expensive)
Please see our Payment/Shipping and FAQ for more detailed information.
- AmiAmi Points
- Purchases at our store may accumulate points based on item prices. Points for an order will be distributed approximately 17 days after order shipment, and may be redeemed for future purchases at the rate of 1 point = 1 JPY.
- Watch List
- Keep track of items by adding them to your watch list. Adding an item to your watch list does not secure stock of that item for your order.
- All sales are final. No returns will be accepted, with the exception of defective items. Please contact us within 7 days of receipt if there is a problem with your item or order.
- Contact Information
- AmiAmi / Oh-ami Inc.
4-21-11 Koishikawa, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 112-0002 JAPAN
Phone: +81-3-3813-5851 (Mon-Fri 12:00-17:00 JST, except Japanese holidays)