Frame Arms Girl - Hresvelgr=Ater Plastic Model(Pre-order)
フレームアームズ・ガール フレズヴェルク＝アーテル プラモデル
Kotobukiya (Release Date: Jun-2017)
Image file name : http://img.amiami.jp/images/product/main/171/FIGURE-027713.jpg
Plastic Model Kit
Size: Approx. H150mm (non-scale)
Sculptor: Yasutomo Shimizu
FA mecha design: Tomotake Kinoshita
FA Girl design: Eiji Komatsu
Kotobukiya's spin-off series "Frame Arms Girl" is based on their original robot contents "Frame Arms". The latest model is of "Hresvelgr=Ater"!
Frame Arms Hresvelgr=Ater, designed by Tomotake Kinoshita, has been turned into a figure based on the bishoujo illustration by Eiji Komatsu!
You can enjoy 3 different modes thanks to the Frame Arms style transformation system.
-The clear parts, which are Hresvelgr's main characteristic, are recreated with polarized plating.
-Ater's characteristic large weapon "beryl smasher" is included. Extra arm rack parts to support the weapon have been added.
-Since the wing parts become the new weapon "beryl smasher", the flying silhouette is also new.
-It can be transformed into 3 forms: regular form, sidewinder form, air bike form.
-Newly designed blond twin-tails are included. 2 types of hair clippers are included: like in the illustration, and a lighter version.
-4 types of face parts are included. Except for the non-printed face, they are all newly sculpted. (The types are: regular face looking left, fearless face looking right, hurt face looking forward, face without tampo printing)
-3 types of expressions are already pre-painted on the faces, therefore you can obtain a product close to the package image by just assembling it.
-Decals for the distinctive line patterns, the eyes, the expressions etc. are included.
-Thanks to the pull-out joint in the shoulder and the articulated axis of the upper arm, the model has wide posability.
-The slide type articulation in the hip joint further improves the posability.
-The wrists feature articulated ball joints, making it possible to put them in many different poses.
-5 types (both available in left & right versions) of PVC hands are included. The hands and joints are interchangeable with other products of the Frame Arms Girl series.
-The "MB-42R flying base" is included.
-2 types of grips compatible with 3mm diameter are included.
-By exchanging some parts it's possible to recreate the normal body version.
-The 3mm diameter holes in the arms and feet are compatible with the weapons of existing products of the M.S.G series and Frame Arms series.
-The tail-shaped part on the back of the waist can also be used as a cannon when held by the model's hand.
The blade parts on the left and right side of the tail-shaped part can be removed and used as handheld weapons.
What is "Frame Arms Girl"?
Frame Arms Girl is a Bishoujo-fied spin-off series of Kotobukiya's original robot content "Frame Arms".
Kit parts are color mold made and face parts are preprinted, and the kit can be completed even without any paint job. The item features 3mm diameters big holes and weapon parts of "MSG weapon unit series" and other Frame Arms items can be attached.
Notice Regarding This Item
In cases of manufacturer stock shortages, pre-order items will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
About Pre-order Bonus
Some items may include pre-order bonuses, however there are many cases in which specific information about the items or quantity are uncertain. Due to this, in cases where there are no specifications regarding pre-order bonus items in the product title, pre-order bonus items will be provided on a first come, first served basis or by drawing lots. Unless specified in the item's title, we unfortunately cannot guarantee customers will receive the pre-order bonus.
Regarding First Release Editions
Some items are produced as First Release Editions, however there are many cases in which the specifics regarding this are uncertain and/or quantities are limited. Due to this, in cases where there are no specifications regarding first release editions or otherwise in the product title, those items will be provided on a first come, first served basis or by drawing lots. Although the item picture may depict the First Release Edition, in some extremely unusual cases the item delivered may be the regular edition, or vice versa.
Regarding Ordering Multiple First Release Editions in the Same Order
Customers may order several First Release Edition items (or items with pre-order bonuses) with different release dates in the same order. These items will be shipped according to the item with the latest release date, meaning items will not be shipped on the date of stock arrival. There may be some cases where our store is unable to provide the First Release Edition or bonus items due to the resulting delay in shipment. We recommend that customers who wish to receive the First Release Edition or Pre-Order Bonus Items place separate orders for each item to facilitate the fastest possible shipment.
Shizuku Pickles - M Size Green
My Neighbor Totoro - Milk Tea Pair (Linden Arrow-wood Ver.)
AY16701 Sumikko Gurashi - Mini Amulet Strrap: Tonkatsu
MR81601 Sumikko Gurashi - Scene Plush: Sumikko Gurashi Shrine
GS14201 Go Go School "Rilakkuma" Gift Set
MR66501 "Tebukuro wo Todoke ni" Rilakkuma - Atsumete Plush: Brown Koguma
MR66601 "Tebukuro wo Todoke ni" Rilakkuma - Brown Koguma no Donguri Ouchi Set
Variety Rabbit Lunch White
Fake Food Samples - Keychain: Fried Egg
- About "AmiAmi English Site"
- This website is the English version of Japan's largest internet figure shop, AmiAmi. It is for both domestic English speakers and for international customers. Please note that most products are generally manufactured for the Japanese domestic market, and some items may be strictly for sale and use within Japan. Orders containing items that are unavailable for sale overseas will be automatically canceled and the customer notified.
- Mail Communications
- You should automatically receive an order acknowledgment mail shortly after placing an order at our store. If you do not receive a mail, please check your spam mail settings and make sure you are able to receive mails from our @amiami.com domain, and contact us using the Contact Us form on our website. Your order may be canceled if we are not able to contact you.
- Payment Method
- - PayPal balance, eCheck, credit card
- Credit card
- - VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club
- Cash on delivery (domestic only)
- - 200 JPY COD fee required
Payment requests will be sent only after all items in an order are in stock.
- Cancellations are not accepted.
- Combined Shipping
- Items may only be combined for shipping if they are all in-stock, or pre-orders scheduled to be released the same month. In-stock and back-ordered items can be combined with pre-order items scheduled to be released the current month.
- Stock Status
- The stock status of items at our store is updated regularly during business hours. There may be some cases where the stock status displayed on our website does not match our available stock and items that are shown on our website as available may actuality be sold out. Customers will be contacted if this occurs.
- Shipping Methods
*EMS: 3-7 days delivery. Includes tracking and insurance up to 20,000 JPY. Recommended.
*Air Small Packet: 1-2 weeks delivery. Includes delivery confirmation and limited insurance up to 6,000 JPY. Size/weight restrictions apply.
*SAL Small Packet (Registered): 2-5 weeks delivery. Includes delivery confirmation and limited insurance up to 6,000 JPY.Size/weight restrictions apply.
*SAL Small Packet (Unregistered): 2-5 weeks delivery. No delivery confirmation, no insurance. Size/weight restrictions apply.
*SAL Parcel: 2-5 weeks delivery. Includes delivery confirmation and limited insurance. Some size/weight restrictions may apply.
*Sagawa Express: 1-2 days delivery within Japan via Sagawa Express. Includes tracking and delivery day/time may be specified. 500 JPY flat rate per order. Additional 200 JPY required for COD payments.
Delivery estimates are not guaranteed.
Shipping & Handling Fees (S&H)
We will inform you of the actual shipping rates for your items when your order is in stock and ready to ship. Please note that we cannot provide shipping quotes for pre-order items as we do not know their final size or weight.
Some rough estimates of EMS fees are as follows:
Small-Size Poseable Figure - appx. 1,500 JPY ~ 2,000 JPY, to North America
1/8 - 1/6 PVC Figure - appx. 2,000 JPY ~ 3,600 JPY, to North America
(Oceania is generally the same price, Asia is appx. 15% less, and Europe/South America are more expensive)
Please see our Payment/Shipping and FAQ for more detailed information.
- AmiAmi Points
- Purchases at our store may accumulate points based on item prices. Points for an order will be distributed approximately 17 days after order shipment, and may be redeemed for future purchases at the rate of 1 point = 1 JPY.
- Watch List
- Keep track of items by adding them to your watch list. Adding an item to your watch list does not secure stock of that item for your order.
- All sales are final. No returns will be accepted, with the exception of defective items. Please contact us within 7 days of receipt if there is a problem with your item or order.
- Contact Information
- AmiAmi / Oh-ami Inc.
4-21-11 Koishikawa, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 112-0002 JAPAN
Phone: +81-3-3813-5851 (Mon-Fri 12:00-17:00 JST, except Japanese holidays)