Nendoroid - Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb: Miyako(Released)
ねんどろいど ひだまりスケッチ×ハニカム 宮子
Good Smile Company (Release Date: Jun-2013)
Image file name : http://img.amiami.jp/images/product/main/131/FIG-MOE-8278.jpg
ABS & PVC Pre-painted Posable Figure
Size: Approx. H100mm (non-scale)
Sculptor: Hidetoshi Nishibu
Production cooperation: Nendoron
Yunocchi's close friend, with a fun and cheerful personality!
From the anime series 'Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb' comes a Nendoroid of Yuno's close friend, Miyako! She comes with a number of optional parts that show her love for food, such as a giant serving of rice with chopsticks as well as a hanging scroll with the kanji for 'tuna' written on it. She also comes with cross-legged parts and a floor cushion to sit on.
Three different expressions are also included - her standard expression, a smiling expression and a blank expression with stickers, allowing you to create your very own expression! Be sure to display her together with Yuno, and enjoy the energetic antics of Miyako whenever you like!
For sale in Japan only.
Fake Food Samples - Keychain: Fried Egg
Maiko-chan Socks Fukuba Sax / Free Size (22-25cm)
Sumikko Gurashi - Zukan Plush
Sumikko Gurashi - Plush Tissue Cover: Neko
Sumikko Gurashi - Bowl
CU05601 Rilakkuma - Mini Tote Bag
MR55501 Sumikko Gurashi - Burasage Plush: Neko
1/12 Accessory Series - Popular Lunch Set
Ougon Hello Kitty - Kumano Fude 3Brush Set (Powder, Cheek, Eye Shadow Brushes)
MR59501 Yurutto Mainichi Rilakkuma - Yurutto Plush (Kiiroitori, Angry)
- About "AmiAmi English Site"
- This website is the English version of Japan's largest internet figure shop, AmiAmi. It is for both domestic English speakers and for international customers. Please note that most products are generally manufactured for the Japanese domestic market, and some items may be strictly for sale and use within Japan. Orders containing items that are unavailable for sale overseas will be automatically canceled and the customer notified.
- Mail Communications
- You should automatically receive an order acknowledgment mail shortly after placing an order at our store. If you do not receive a mail, please check your spam mail settings and make sure you are able to receive mails from our @amiami.com domain, and contact us using the Contact Us form on our website. Your order may be canceled if we are not able to contact you.
- Payment Method
- - PayPal balance, eCheck, credit card
- Credit card
- - VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club
- Cash on delivery (domestic only)
- - 200 JPY COD fee required
Payment requests will be sent only after all items in an order are in stock.
- Cancellations are not accepted.
- Combined Shipping
- Items may only be combined for shipping if they are all in-stock, or pre-orders scheduled to be released the same month. In-stock and back-ordered items can be combined with pre-order items scheduled to be released the current month.
- Stock Status
- The stock status of items at our store is updated regularly during business hours. There may be some cases where the stock status displayed on our website does not match our available stock and items that are shown on our website as available may actuality be sold out. Customers will be contacted if this occurs.
- Shipping Methods
*EMS: 3-7 days delivery. Includes tracking and insurance up to 20,000 JPY. Recommended.
*Air Small Packet: 1-2 weeks delivery. Includes delivery confirmation and limited insurance up to 6,000 JPY. Size/weight restrictions apply.
*SAL Small Packet (Registered): 2-5 weeks delivery. Includes delivery confirmation and limited insurance up to 6,000 JPY.Size/weight restrictions apply.
*SAL Small Packet (Unregistered): 2-5 weeks delivery. No delivery confirmation, no insurance. Size/weight restrictions apply.
*SAL Parcel: 2-5 weeks delivery. Includes delivery confirmation and limited insurance. Some size/weight restrictions may apply.
*Sagawa Express: 1-2 days delivery within Japan via Sagawa Express. Includes tracking and delivery day/time may be specified. 500 JPY flat rate per order. Additional 200 JPY required for COD payments.
Delivery estimates are not guaranteed.
Shipping & Handling Fees (S&H)
We will inform you of the actual shipping rates for your items when your order is in stock and ready to ship. Please note that we cannot provide shipping quotes for pre-order items as we do not know their final size or weight.
Some rough estimates of EMS fees are as follows:
Small-Size Poseable Figure - appx. 1,500 JPY ~ 2,000 JPY, to North America
1/8 - 1/6 PVC Figure - appx. 2,000 JPY ~ 3,600 JPY, to North America
(Oceania is generally the same price, Asia is appx. 15% less, and Europe/South America are more expensive)
Please see our Payment/Shipping and FAQ for more detailed information.
- AmiAmi Points
- Purchases at our store may accumulate points based on item prices. Points for an order will be distributed approximately 17 days after order shipment, and may be redeemed for future purchases at the rate of 1 point = 1 JPY.
- Watch List
- Keep track of items by adding them to your watch list. Adding an item to your watch list does not secure stock of that item for your order.
- All sales are final. No returns will be accepted, with the exception of defective items. Please contact us within 7 days of receipt if there is a problem with your item or order.
- Contact Information
- AmiAmi / Oh-ami Inc.
4-21-11 Koishikawa, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 112-0002 JAPAN
Phone: +81-3-3813-5851 (Mon-Fri 12:00-17:00 JST, except Japanese holidays)